2016 Black Tie Affair, scheduled for Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 6 pm at L'Auberge Casino Resort.
This year's event will have a different look! We encourage everyone to 'relax' the dress code a bit to cocktail attire and we'll extend our cocktail social for the duration of the event so that everyone can mingle and visit, while looking through the fabulous silent auction items and grabbing a bite at their leisure from one of the delicious food stations. We will ask for your attention for a short live auction, and then you're welcome to continue visiting and stick around for entertainment and dancing.
Nearly 400 guests are expected to attend. Make sure you're one of them! Purchase a ticket today
- The Congressional Budget Office estimates that 31 million Americans will remain uninsured by 2024, including many who live in states that have chosen not to expand Medicaid coverage as permitted under the new health care law, such as Louisiana. The rate of uninsured adults has only dropped about one-half percent in our state, indicating that most who have signed up through healthcare.gov were previously insured and shopping coverage through the government program for subsidy incentives.
- Many of these people are hard-working citizens, who need every dollar they earn to provide for their families and cannot afford the additional expense of rising health care costs. The community needs your support. Become a sponsor.
- The Calcasieu Community Clinic, which is the beneficiary of the 2016 Black Tie Affair, serves more than 2,650 patients in the community and provides close to $500,000 in much-needed medical services and pharmaceuticals to underserved patients each year.
- The entertainment alone is worthy of a ticket!
- Our silent and live auctions feature a large variety of prized items including trips, artwork, fine dining, and fun for the kids. It's one of the finest auctions you'll find.
2016 Black Tie Affair Entertainment
The event will kick off at 6 p.m. with a silent auction and cocktail buffet and then continue with a short live auction followed by entertainment and dancing.